gibgroup2

I have 1099-Rs from 4 TIAA contracts, bearing different account numbers. I do not see a place to enter account numbers on the program's input page. Please advise.

Previous years' TurboTax have "saved" 4 forms for revision.  I find none for 2017.  If those exist, please tell me where to find them.

The account numbers are informational only and are NOT entered on a tax return so that is why you see no place to enter them. 

If you transferred in the prior year info then the shells of the 1099-R forms should have come thru if you transferred in the correct tax file.  It is easy to enter the forms manually.