turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I found no place to put my Federal withholding amounts for our RMDs. Where do they go.

Where does my Federal and state withholding  as I will get it all back.  Does not ask or show on Turbo Tax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

I found no place to put my Federal withholding amounts for our RMDs. Where do they go.

When you enter your 1099-R, you will see the screen below. It is the box 4 above the highlighted box 5.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

On the same screen where you entered the amounts in the other boxes like box 1.   Go back and Edit the 1099R.  But be careful.  If you edit or review a 1099R it does not keep your answers from before but resets them to the defaults. Then you have to go through and answer them all again.   So be sure to go all the way to the end of the 1099R section.  They are right unless you go back.
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

When you enter your 1099-R, you will see the screen below. It is the box 4 above the highlighted box 5.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies