Solved: I don’t believe I qualify for the retirement credit, but the credit is still there after answering no. What do I do?

I don’t believe I qualify for the retirement credit, but the credit is still there after answering no. What do I do?

Are you sure you don't qualify for the Saver's Credit?  Did you make any withdrawals?

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information on "What is the Saver's Credit?":  What is the Saver's Credit?

Please note: There is a link within the FAQ above that will take you to the IRS website where you can do a quick calculation of your possible Saver's Credit.  Be sure to use the 2018 Saver's Credit table when calculating.