I do no not have a W-2 form as I disabled and i ca...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do no not have a W-2 form as I disabled and i can't finish my return. I already entered my SSA-1099. What should I do?

It's pretty clear.  My refund cannot be finished because the program will not show me because I only have a SSA-1099
4 Replies

I do no not have a W-2 form as I disabled and i can't finish my return. I already entered my SSA-1099. What should I do?

my email address is: [email address removed]

Level 15

If the Social Security benefits are the Only income to be reported on the tax return, then there is no reason or need to file a tax return.

No we are filing a joint return

Level 15

Was Social Security your SOLE 2020 income?  Did you get both your stimulus payments?  If so, you may not need to file at all.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings