Solved: I did not receive a CSA-1099R form, so there is not a taxable annuity box. My ex gifted me part of his pension. I have a plain 1099R form.

I did not receive a CSA-1099R form, so there is not a taxable annuity box. My ex gifted me part of his pension. I have a plain 1099R form.

box 7 just has a 7 in it

Enter the 1099-R in TurboTax exactly as it is printed on the paper form. Box 7, Code 7 signifies that this is a Normal Distribution, not subject to penalties. If there is anything the TurboTax needs to ask to clarify your situation, questions will appear after the initial 1099-R input.