I did not get married until dec 27 2018, my husband receives social security, What would my filing status be, and do i have to give his information

If you were legally married on December 31, 2018, you will file as Married Filing Jointly or Separately.

You will need to report his information.

For more information of which would be better, follow this link: Married Filing Jointly v Separately

You must file as married.  Either married filing separately or married filing jointly.  Joint filing usually results in lower overall taxes, even if one spouse does not work or is retired.  On a joint return you list all income, deductions and credits for both spouses.

If you file separately, you still must give your spouse's name and SSN, because the IRS needs to make sure that you are both filing correctly for your situation. 

For example, if you file jointly, your income may cause part of your spouse's social security to be taxable.  But if you file separately, and lived together for even one day after the wedding, then he must file a return also and his social security is automatically taxable (the IRS is on to that trick, you can't hide his social security from tax by filing separately.)