ashish-paloopara

I contributed money to a traditional IRA as part of my paycheck. Do I need to note that on turbo tax?

KrisD

If the IRA was managed through your employer, it should be reported on your W-2.

If it is reported on your W-2, it will flow in the program when you enter the W-2 and you will not need to enter it again.

KrisD

JohnR1

Yes, IRA contributions do need to be entered into TurboTax and reported on your tax return - to see where to enter your Traditional IRA contribution in TurboTax, please see the following TurboTax FAQ, "Where do I enter my Traditional or Roth IRA?":