Solved: I closed and received a Retirement Distribution check from Fidelity but did not pay taxes on it. How do acquire a 1099 form or pay the taxes on it now?

I closed and received a Retirement Distribution check from Fidelity but did not pay taxes on it. How do acquire a 1099 form or pay the taxes on it now?

Contact Fidelity asap for the 1099-R form. They may have the form available for you to download. You will need the form as it has the distributions codes that will determine the tax treatment and flow to your return.