Solved: I choose "Yes" when TurboTax asks me if I get regularly-scheduled distributions from 401K, but this answer keeps changing back to "no." How can I be sure answer sticks?

kimberlieorr

I choose "Yes" when TurboTax asks me if I get regularly-scheduled distributions from 401K, but this answer keeps changing back to "no." How can I be sure answer sticks?

MichaelL1

This is a default in the program, as it will always go to No, however when you answer Yes, and click continue it is there correctly.  I noticed the same thing myself when I did it, and I was able to look at the Forms and it is doing it correctly.

So just click continue after the Yes, and you are fine. 

MichaelL1