melaniemillerhol

I cashed out my pension last year. Will I have to pay additional taxes or do they hold all taxes at the time of cash out?

You will receive a 1099R  in late January for the pension you "cashed out."  Any taxes withheld were estimated.  You may still owe an early withdrawal penalty (depending on your age) or ordinary taxes when that income is added to your other 2017 income.

Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R