turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rreagan08

I am working on my taxes and I am at the “Wrap up income” button. I still have a 1099 that has not arrived yet. If I hit “Wrap up income” can I come back and add the 1099

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyT

I am working on my taxes and I am at the “Wrap up income” button. I still have a 1099 that has not arrived yet. If I hit “Wrap up income” can I come back and add the 1099

Yes, you can complete your returns later.

After you hit the "Wrap up income" button, you are still able to go back in later and add or change the information.

You can save the progress you have made in your return and log back in when you receive the form to finish - click on My Account at the top of the screen, then click on Save & Sign Out.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AmyT

Yes, you can complete your returns later.

After you hit the "Wrap up income" button, you are still able to go back in later and add or change the information.

You can save the progress you have made in your return and log back in when you receive the form to finish - click on My Account at the top of the screen, then click on Save & Sign Out.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies