begarc13

I am trying to type in my 1099-R since I have the paper and the box that says, "i'll type it in myself" is clickable, but won't let me input the info?

Try logging in using a different browser.

martyprr

Has this problem been solved yet? This was posted originally in January. I just installed TurboTax Premier (it's March), and I'm running into the same problem! This is on the "Let Us Enter Your Bank and Brokerage Tax Documents" page and I've selected "I'll Type It In Myself" because my brokerage is not on the drop down list. This is a serious bug that should not linger like this.

It must be a setting on your computer.  Or there would be lots of posts.   Do you get to the input screens and boxes?   Can you type in other places?  Maybe your Num Lock is on/off?  Did you try rebooting your computer?