warfster

I am receiving an error on my 1099r forms for entering my health care deduction twice. I cannot see my 1099r forms. How do I locate the error?

CathyB

If you are in Review, the program may provide you with the screen to fix the error while you are in the Review section.

Or you can return to the Form 1099-R information by going to the Federal section of the program under Wages & Income, select the option to view all income types and go to Retirement Plans and Social Security.  You can click Revisit to review and edit the information in that section.

You can return to health care deductions by going to the Federal section, Deductions & Credits, select the option to view all tax breaks and scroll down to the Medical section.

CathyB