turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

warfster

I am receiving an error on my 1099r forms for entering my health care deduction twice. I cannot see my 1099r forms. How do I locate the error?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CathyB

I am receiving an error on my 1099r forms for entering my health care deduction twice. I cannot see my 1099r forms. How do I locate the error?

If you are in Review, the program may provide you with the screen to fix the error while you are in the Review section.

Or you can return to the Form 1099-R information by going to the Federal section of the program under Wages & Income, select the option to view all income types and go to Retirement Plans and Social Security.  You can click Revisit to review and edit the information in that section.

You can return to health care deductions by going to the Federal section, Deductions & Credits, select the option to view all tax breaks and scroll down to the Medical section.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CathyB

If you are in Review, the program may provide you with the screen to fix the error while you are in the Review section.

Or you can return to the Form 1099-R information by going to the Federal section of the program under Wages & Income, select the option to view all income types and go to Retirement Plans and Social Security.  You can click Revisit to review and edit the information in that section.

You can return to health care deductions by going to the Federal section, Deductions & Credits, select the option to view all tax breaks and scroll down to the Medical section.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies