Solved: I am looking at the 1040 and my social security and pension isn't listed my income is reported wrong

I am looking at the 1040 and my social security and pension isn't listed my income is reported wrong

That's a different story, then.  You are going to have to amend--but not yet. 

If the IRS accepted your return with income omitted,  then you have to wait  until it has been fully processed and you have received your refund.  THEN you can prepare an amended tax return and mail it in. You have to be able to work from that return exactly the way it was when it was e-filed originally.  You will need to use a form called a 1040X. You cannot e-file an amended return.  They have to be mailed, and it takes at least 2-4 months for the IRS to process an amended return.  Meanwhile, DO NOT go in and start changing anything on your return in the system, or you will make a mess for yourself.  Sit tight and wait until you see what the IRS does with the return you just e-filed

Did you enter your Social Security SSA1099 and your pension 1099R? 

You should see Social Security on lines 5a and 5b of your Form 1040.

Pension income should show up on lines 4a and 4b.

Go to Federal> Wages & Income>>Retirement Plans and Social Security  (SSA1099 and 1099RRB) to enter your SSA1099.

Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

I made a mistake when entering my income I need to reenter and I have already submitted the form and it was accepted