monica_cotton

I am a waitress, when I file it says I didn’t qualify for certain tax break because I didn’t make any income. My wage box and federal box are empty on my w-2 and employer said it’s corr

KittyM

Box 1 of your W-2 is "Wages, Tips, Other Compensation."  If you did not report your tips to your employer, they won't be included in this box, but you should have received an hourly wage.

TurboTax has a FAQ "How to Claim Tips on Your Tax Return."  (The link is below.)  Form 4137 for Unreported Tip Income is in TurboTax Deluxe or higher. 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/jobs-and-career/how-to-claim-tips-on-your-tax-return/L2xnHeQvl

fanfare

are you paid 100% in tips?
KittyM