anthonyewoods

I accidentally put down for a state return in Florida. I didn't need one as you can confirm but I was charged for one. It is literally no information.

DS30

Florida does not have a state individual income tax related to wages so you do not need to file an income tax return with the state.

So, if you do not have a business or rental real estate with assets in Florida, you do not need to prepare or file the Florida return in TurboTax.

If you can, go back into TurboTax, under the state taxes tab and delete Florida from your list of state returns. If not just don't file the FL state tax return

If you purchased an FL state income tax return in error, you will need to contact customer support to request a refund.

To contact customer support if you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
  • Post it to our community of experts; or
  • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions