How to report income, which is pension of my late ...

How to report income, which is pension of my late wife I receive from Australian bank?

How to report pension from foreign country?

To enter this income, follow these steps:

1. Login to TurboTax.com
  2. Click on Take me to my return or Pick up where I left off under the heading Wages & Income (in some versions this may read Income & Expenses.)
  3. Click on Show More beside Less Common Income (if you do not see this option, click on "show all income".)
  4. Click on Start (or Revisit) beside Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C
  5. Click on Other reportable income 
  6. Enter the income here with a description that makes sense to you such as "Australian pension"

Additionally if you paid any foreign tax on the pension income you may be able to get a credit for that tax. See this prior answer on foreign pensions. That is in the second to last reply.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-credits-deductions/discussion/where-to-enter-foreign-pension-i...