Solved: How should I answer this question: "Was this pension received from YOUR employment as a public safety officer...?" I was not, but my former husband was a firefighter.

How should I answer this question: "Was this pension received from YOUR employment as a public safety officer...?" I was not, but my former husband was a firefighter.

Since your former husband was a public safety officer and it is retirement income from his account, you should answer Yes to this question. The program is trying to determine what type of retirement income was received. Even though you are receiving the income, the question pertains to the person who qualified for the retirement benefits.