Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rcarns

How do i view in 1099 info I entered?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DavidS127
Expert Alumni

If you want to review the 1099 entries in TurboTax, click on the Search icon on the top row of your screen, enter "1099(letter(s) on your 1099)" in the search window, and then click on the "Jump to 1099(letter(s) on your 1099)" link to get back to the place where you can "Edit" your 1099 entries.

If you are trying to see the entries in the actual tax forms, you can only preview the Form 1040 and Schedules 1, 2 and 3 unless you print or view a PDF of the return.

To see Form 1040 and Schedules 1, 2, and 3:

1. Click Tax Tools (on the left pane)
  2. Click Tools (just Tax Tools on left pane)
  3. In the pop-up window click View Tax Summary
  4. On the left pane click Preview my 1040” to review the entries on your Form 1040 and the supporting Schedules 1, 2, and 3.

To return to the TurboTax interview questions, click "Back" on the left pane.

If you want to take a look at any other tax forms in TurboTax Online before you file, you can do so.  But if you haven't already paid the TurboTax fees, you'll be asked to do so before you can create that PDF.  Here's how to print a copy of your TurboTax Online return before you file:

1. If you're not already in your return, sign in at TurboTax.com and open or continue your return.
  2. Select Tax Tools and then Print Center from the left menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
  3. Select the first option, Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow any additional instructions.
    • If you're using a free version with no add-on fees, you'll be asked to register first.
  4. Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the printer icon near the top.
  5. Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom.

If you save this PDF to your computer before you've finished your return, I recommend that you give it a conspicuous name (e.g., include DRAFT) in the name, to distinguish it from the final filed tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
DLT999

Discovered that if I enter "1099MISC" it shows me a jump link that is helpful.

If I enter "1099-MISC" like is on the 1099 form, I end up with useless help pages.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies