bguarnera

How do I enter info in the earlier year lump sum social security worksheet? The form won't let me.

Anita01

Th e icon with your question shows you are using the online version of the program.  Thee is no use of Forms or worksheets available in that version.  You enter all information through the interview in the program and forms and worksheets are automatically completed by the program.  

To enter an SSA-1099 and all the data about the lump sum portion, enter SSA-1099 or the words social security benefits in the Find box on the upper right, hit enter , then the Jump To that appears.  As you Continue through the interview you can enter all the requested information about the lump sum payment.

Anita01