h_hayne

How do I check entries on state tax form. I believe AZ has a income deduction for retired military and do not believe it was included in you figuring my AZ tax.

your ref are for active duty and I am retired military. I think the deduction is $2500
h_hayne

I do not care about checking entries. I just want to know if AZ has deduction/credit for retired military Income. Block shows $5000 for 2 and a big difference in amount owed

You can peek at only  the Federal form 1040 and the summary of the state info by going here:

My Account >> Tools >> View Tax Summary >> Preview 1040

To view your entire return using the online editions (including the state) before you file, you will need to pay for (or register the free account ) your online account.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Continue.  On the next screen it will ask if you want Audit Defense, if you do not want this option just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

Keep in mind that the State forms are not finalized yet.