vkcovert

How do I change the date I entered for my automatic withdrawal of my tax payment from 4/15 to 7/15? I have not yet efiled, so I believe that it should be possible.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.  Click on File on the left side of the screen.  On Step 2 click on Revisit.  Change the payment date 

vkcovert

Thank you for your reply; however, that did not work for me.  I am more interested in changing the date for the electronic federal tax payment date, but those directions did not get me to the place to change the State electronic tax payment date.  Any other thoughts?

@vkcovert wrote:

In Step 2 did you continue past the federal taxes owed or federal tax refund?  The state information is after the federal information.

vkcovert

I was given the option to change the electronic pay dates during the efile process.  It all worked out fine.  Thank you for your help.