Solved: How and where do I enter estimated federal tax wit...

How and where do I enter estimated federal tax withholdings from my pension plan income when I am estimating tax payments for 2020? I'm using turbotax premier.

Do I enter the pension income and withholdings on the "Enter Your 2020 W-2 Wage Information" tab?  Or do I enter the pension income less the withholdings on the "Enter 2020 Other Income" tab?  Or somewhere else?

You can use the W-2 entry section for the 1099-R if you like ... follow the screens to enter the withholding. 

Thanks, Critter - that appears to work.  I reported my estimated pension income and federal tax withholdings on one W-2 and my wife's on another.