Hi, When finishing up my taxes I set up an auto-wi...

albemis1226

Hi, When finishing up my taxes I set up an auto-withdrawal from my bank account to be pd to IRS on July15 usingTurboTax site, why can't i find any info about my payment?

What is going on?  I set up autowithdrawal from my checking account to IRS using Turbo Tax website, How do I review this and make sure my taxes are being paid today?
albemis1226

How is this not easily viewed within my account?

GiseleD

You can verify the scheduled debit date by accessing a copy of your complete tax file. The scheduled debit date would be located on either the Federal Information Worksheet in Part V of the form (if you owe federal taxes) or the State Information Worksheet-Part V (if you owe state taxes).

Note: When you schedule a payment for taxes due, the payment information is forwarded to the processing government agency. TurboTax is not notified of your payment status. 

Please take the steps below to obtain a complete copy of your tax return file using TurboTax Online, which would include all worksheets.  

• Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
  • Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
  • In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
  • Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Then select the option to print your 2017 federal and state returns. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
  • This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
  • Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.

The original post can be found here