Solved: For some reason it has my mother's name as a choice for legal parent, but not my wife! How do I correct this in Turbotax?

neeterbooks

For some reason it has my mother's name as a choice for legal parent, but not my wife! How do I correct this in Turbotax?

The choices for the legal parent of my step-daughter are not correct. For some reason it has my mother's name as a choice, but not my wife! I have already entered my wife's personal information How do I correct this in Turbotax? 

neeterbooks

The correction was simple. I went to the summary page and edited the wife's info. There, I found that I had accidently clicked on an 'auto fill' that put wrong name into the space~ ooops! 

neeterbooks