turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gedge

NEW INTERFACE: Cannot locate how to deduct SEP IRA and Self Employed 401k - all advice here is about the old interface. Where is it located now? "Business" section gone

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

NEW INTERFACE: Cannot locate how to deduct SEP IRA and Self Employed 401k - all advice here is about the old interface. Where is it located now? "Business" section gone

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

View solution in original post

3 Replies
gedge

For example; in the old interface there was an entire Business section that is now missing.  I can't find where to deduct this now.

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

gedge

Thank you.  To:  TurboTax - you should look at this navigation.  I couldn't figure out how to navigate and the system didn't take me here like it used to automatically.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies