Don't have any W2's, I am retired...yet turbo tax says I must enter employer zip and state.

Turbo Tax says it found 2 errors to review on Fed return. It shows a Wage & Tax statement on a w-2 and asks for my employer zip and state. 

I am retired and do not have any w-2s and did not enter any on my income portion. 

It sounds like a W-2 was generated inadvertently. 

You can delete the form following these steps:

TurboTax CD/Download

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar.
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, double-click on the form you wish to open and delete.  [In this case the W-2.]
  3. Click on the Delete Form box at the bottom of the screen.
  4. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.

TurboTax Online

1. While in your return, click on Tax Tools > Tools (in the black bar at the side of your screen).  
  2. In the Tools Center, under Other helpful links click on Delete a form.
  3. Click Delete next to the appropriate form or schedule and follow the onscreen instructions.
  4. Once you have finished deleting the desired form(s) click the Continue with My Return box (in the lower right of your screen).

TurboTax CD/Download

TurboTax Online

I have the exact same problem (retired, no w2)  except I sold some ESPP stock, does that make any difference as to why turbotax is asking for state and zip of employer? The employer field is blank.