jt43_2000-yahoo-

Doing an amendment to include 1099-R distributions. This is a rollover that was done within 30 days. What happen to refund?

Did I answer the right question on TurboTax? This is an annuity rollover.
AmyC

Does your 1099-R have a code G or H in box 7? If so, the IRS knows it is not taxable and you do not need to amend. If your form shows a taxable amount in box 2, you will want to keep your paper trail showing it is not taxable since you rolled it over. The IRS does not want an amended form without a tax change. 

jt43_2000-yahoo-

jt43_2000-yahoo-

• Thank you. I have done an amendment before the question was answered. Now I just going to sit back and wait for the IRS.