louispedraza

Do you know what I would put down for youngest retirement age for my father that is now 88. I don't remember them asking this question last year

IreneS

The "earliest retirement age" can vary according to the pension plan.  Most plans use age 55.

As a rule, retirement age is the earliest age you are eligible to receive a pension or annuity from your employer, if you had not been disabled.   If you retire on disability, the payments you receive are taxed as wages until you reach the minimum retirement age.

IreneS