Solved: Do I really have to complete Form 2210? I have never had to do it before. All our income is essentially RMD's and Social Security.

bcadjemian

Do I really have to complete Form 2210? I have never had to do it before. All our income is essentially RMD's and Social Security.

We will be using the standard deduction, and expect to get some money back.

PatriciaV

If you're certain you don't owe taxes, delete the Form 2210.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form. Choose Form 2210 and delete.

PatriciaV