Do I need to report French social security in Turbotax and how do I keep it from adding to my taxable base, since I know that it is taxed in France before I receive it?

I am a US citizen and receiving US Social security,but also receive a small monthly amount from France.  I know we have a treaty with France, and the amount is taxed before I receive it.  Where would I report this on my return?  I don't want it to add to my taxable social security income, as it is already taxed in France before I get it.

In prior years I have lumped this with my US social security on my return, but I dont think that is the proper way to handle this.

Please read TurboTax TaxPro Kitty's response to a similar question (her instructions will work for your French social security as well): https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7302218

[Edited 3/23/19 | 9:08am]

Please see updated answer.