Do i enter my military retirement pay under othe kentucky subtractions

It depends.  It shouldn't be necessary.  Kentucky automatically excludes $41,110 of any type of pension.  If your pension is less than this amount, the program will automatically exclude this amount, putting it on the subtractions page.  If your pension is more, then the program asks you if your pension was before Jan. 1, 1998 or after Dec. 31, 1997.  If it was before Jan. 1, 1998, all of the pension is excluded.  If after Dec. 31, 1997, the program uses the formula to determine how much of your pension is taxable and then excludes the correct amount, using Schedule P.  Other than these screens, however, you have no other inputting to do.  The program will calculate and exclude the correct amount based on your answers.