gville222

Denied Retirement Contribution Credit. Upon review of qualifying criterion, I DO qualify. You list 4 eligibility criteria, I match 4/4. Help!!??

JohnW222

Since you know you're qualified, try deleting and re-inputting Form 8880, Credit for Qualified Retirement Savings Contributions

Please see the TurboTax Help article "How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?" for guidance.

gville222

Thank You Sir, I Truly Mean That! In Under 10 Minutes, You Saved Me A Ton Of Time Figuring It All Out AND Likely Put $ In My Pocket. I Hope You Have The Best Day Ever! Thank You!