" "Deceased mother's trust received 1099R but need to process k-1 forms to pass through to heirs. How do I do this? Should we have received a different form from Payer?"

"How do I do this?"

Follow the instructions below to enter a 1099-R into TurboTax Business.

Click the Federal Taxes tab, click Income, and then click the Start button to the right of Other income or loss (see the first two screenshots).

To enter the withholding, use Forms Mode (click the Forms icon in the upper right side of the screen). In Forms Mode, open Form 1041, enter the federal income tax withheld on Line 25e, and check the 1099 box (see third screenshot).

"How do I do this?"