turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ppence

" "Deceased mother's trust received 1099R but need to process k-1 forms to pass through to heirs. How do I do this? Should we have received a different form from Payer?"

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

" "Deceased mother's trust received 1099R but need to process k-1 forms to pass through to heirs. How do I do this? Should we have received a different form from Payer?"

"How do I do this?"

Follow the instructions below to enter a 1099-R into TurboTax Business.

Click the Federal Taxes tab, click Income, and then click the Start button to the right of Other income or loss (see the first two screenshots).

To enter the withholding, use Forms Mode (click the Forms icon in the upper right side of the screen). In Forms Mode, open Form 1041, enter the federal income tax withheld on Line 25e, and check the 1099 box (see third screenshot).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

"How do I do this?"

Follow the instructions below to enter a 1099-R into TurboTax Business.

Click the Federal Taxes tab, click Income, and then click the Start button to the right of Other income or loss (see the first two screenshots).

To enter the withholding, use Forms Mode (click the Forms icon in the upper right side of the screen). In Forms Mode, open Form 1041, enter the federal income tax withheld on Line 25e, and check the 1099 box (see third screenshot).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies