Copy my 2020 return printed donot show 1099R attac...

phil202

Copy my 2020 return printed donot show 1099R attached. It does show all info like tax withheld etc?

All details from 1099 R( 4 of them) are properly posted on completed tax return for 2020. It does not show as attachment!!!
dmertz

If you are mailing your tax return, you must attach Copy B of the Form 1099-R provided by the payer if the Form 1099-R shows federal tax withholding in box 4.  TurboTax does not print Forms 1099-R for mailing.

If you are e-filing, TurboTax electronically includes any of your Form 1099-R that show federal tax withholding.

MAGNUM504

HOW CAN I PRINT A COPY OF MY 2020 COMPLETED TAX RETURN

CatinaT1

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ 

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF) 

Or - 

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  

This will take you back in to the 2020 online tax return. 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets