Solved: Contributions in ItsDeductible only include 3 years. I have 2017, 2016 and 2015, but I need my contributions for 2014. Is this still available and how can I obtain it?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contributions in ItsDeductible only include 3 years. I have 2017, 2016 and 2015, but I need my contributions for 2014. Is this still available and how can I obtain it?

I would like access to my contributions for CY2014 in ItsDeductible, and it has disappeared as of Jan. 2017, since only three years are displayed.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

Contributions in ItsDeductible only include 3 years. I have 2017, 2016 and 2015, but I need my contributions for 2014. Is this still available and how can I obtain it?

Look for the "Home" tab.

Go there, and there are prior years you can select from.....assuming you used this same ItsDeductible account for those other years.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 15

Look for the "Home" tab.

Go there, and there are prior years you can select from.....assuming you used this same ItsDeductible account for those other years.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings