Solved: Contributions in ItsDeductible only include 3 years. I have 2017, 2016 and 2015, but I need my contributions for 2014. Is this still available and how can I obtain it?

Contributions in ItsDeductible only include 3 years. I have 2017, 2016 and 2015, but I need my contributions for 2014. Is this still available and how can I obtain it?

I would like access to my contributions for CY2014 in ItsDeductible, and it has disappeared as of Jan. 2017, since only three years are displayed.

Look for the "Home" tab.

Go there, and there are prior years you can select from.....assuming you used this same ItsDeductible account for those other years.

Look for the "Home" tab.