Solved: Clergy living in manse. Where can I enter the FMV for Social Security purposes without a corresponding 0 in actual expenses and have Income Tax incurred on difference?

Clergy living in manse. Where can I enter the FMV for Social Security purposes without a corresponding 0 in actual expenses and have Income Tax incurred on difference?

I do not have a Housing Allowance or Manse/Parsonage Allowance or corresponding expenses.  Every time I enter this in TurboTax, I am forced to enter a corresponding expense ($0) and then incur Income Tax on the difference.

Enter the same number for the fair market value of your parsonage and your expenses.  (This is correct, not a trick.  The wording of the program is aimed more toward a parsonage allowance that a parsonage.)