Can't finish my tax return because I am being aske...

glasgowrose

Can't finish my tax return because I am being asked to "review" and put info in for a 1099R. I do not have a 1099R for 2019 -

GiseleD

It sounds like you may have accidentally started to enter a 1099-R. To fix this message, just delete the 1099-R. Here's how to access it:

1. Open (continue) return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-R and select the Jump to link in the search results.
colleen8

I had the same problem. I found two "untitled 1099-R" listed under 1099-R  in the "Income" section.  Guess they were accidentally entered by me. Anyway, after I deleted them, things proceeded smoothly.