Solved: Can I override Sched 1 Line 10? I am trying to enter my taxable refund and it’s not showing up on Sched 1 line 10.My taxable refund is not showing up on Sched 1 line 10.

Can I override Sched 1 Line 10? I am trying to enter my taxable refund and it’s not showing up on Sched 1 line 10.My taxable refund is not showing up on Sched 1 line 10.

To enter a state or local tax refund (Form 1099-G) -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to 1099-MISC and Other Common Income
  • On State and Local Tax Refunds on Form 1099-G, click the start or update button

Or enter state refunds in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to state refunds

I use forms for my input. I tried your suggestion, it shows the amount on the 1099-g but still not on scd 1 line 10.

The state/local tax refund may not be taxable income if you did not itemized your deductions for state income taxes in the year of the tax refund.