Boxes 1 and 2a on my 1099-R include amounts paid to my ex-wife as part of a QDRO. How do I exclude this money from my income?

OP-F says she will get her own 1099-R and that money is taxable to her.

Do I simply deduct this amount from box 2a-"taxable amount" and enter that into the 1099-R info screen?

Enter your 1099-R as shown.  The IRS has a copy of it.   Then choose 'I moved the money to another retirement account..' and 'I rolled over all of this money to an IRA or other retirement account'  (see screenshot).

This will make it non-taxable income on your return. 

Generally, when a retirement account is disbursed for a QDRO the ex-spouses will each treat it as a non-taxable rollover. 

Here's more info:

https://www.irs.gov/retirement-plans/plan-participant-employee/retirement-topics-qdro-qualified-dome...

Edited 2/12/18 4:22 PM

Why do you have a 1099-R if it is being sent to her?    Did you also take a distribution?
If it is for the same amount, you need to talk to the issuer - you should not receive a 1099-R for a QDRO.

Here's more info:

Edited 2/12/18 4:22 PM

*See Edited answer above*