`

Is a Retirement Cornerstone Deferred Annuity,the same as an IRA and entering my retirement pay can I select that I rolled the money over to another retirement account?

An annuity is not an IRA.   Most annuities are non-qualified and are not eligible for rollover.   Ask the trustee of the annuity.

To expand on what macuser_22 said, this *could* be an IRA annuity that was eligible to receive the rollover, but isn't necessarily.  You would have to contact the annuity company to find out if this is an IRA annuity or not.