dgriffin831

2015 1099R with distri. code 4G, 2a shows $0 taxable 2B total distribution want to make sure that I should include this 1099R in my tax return dollar amt.=$198,305.00.

LindaA

Yes, you should include the Form 1099-R on your tax return as this same information is reported to the IRS. Enter the information into TurboTax exactly as it appears on the form. The distribution code G indicates a Direct Rollover. Although the rollover is not taxable, it is reportable on your tax return (see IRS Tax Topic 413 - Rollovers from Retirement Plans.)

LindaA