199A now allows real estate rentals to be QBI and I should be able to contribute to Roth Ira but turbo says no cause no earned income.

"199A now allows real estate rentals to be QBI and I should be able to contribute to Roth Ira but turbo says no cause no earned income."

Rental real estate income can be Qualified Business Income (QBI) and still not be "earned income".  Unless you qualify as a "real estate professional" your real estate income is passive income and does not qualify for an IRA contribution.