1099-G you already have entered amounts for this state or locality. I can't see any 1099-G values displayed in the summaries!

Last year (2016) I amended my Fed and State taxes for 2013/15/16.  I have 3 State 1099-Gs that need to be imputed, but TurboTax is saying there inputted already.  I looked at the 1099-G summaries and I don't see any refund values.  How do I input these numbers?  If there there, why can't I see them anywhere?  If there not there, how do I get TurboTax to except them?

The situation you described is something that is being worked on by TurboTax.  Please click the link in the article below to enter your email address and be notified when it has been resolved. 

I'm still having the same issue. Please someone correct it. I already got the help of a live person but still couldn't enter it. I've tried two computers. Restarted and deleted my cache.

I still hit this bug. Please let me know how to fix it.

Yea. I'm having the same problem on the app... So I'm not sure if it's a separate issue.

I came across that problem today as well.