To get a copy of your 2019 tax return that you filed this year, sign back in to the account you used to file this year's taxes and either:
- Select Download/print return if your return has been accepted.
- Scroll down to under Your tax returns & documents (select Show if needed) and select Download/print return (PDF).
- Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it.
- Select printer icon at the top of the screen, or open the File menu in the upper-left corner and select Print if you see that.
If you don't see your 2019 return:
- You might be in the wrong account. Use our account recovery tool to check to see if you have other accounts.
- You might not have filed your taxes yet. If you don't see a screen like the one shown below, select the button you do see. On the next screen, if you see options like My Info, Federal, State, Review, and File in the left menu, you haven't filed your taxes yet. Select File to do so. You'll be able to print a copy of your return when you file them.
Your printout will include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files but not W-2s, 1099s, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage, etc. because TurboTax didn't generate those forms.