turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TurboCard Holding Money Treasury Paid

TURBO INTUIT GREEN DOT BANK GOBANK BONNEVILLE.BANK why are you holding my stimulus deposited check when the treasury has paid it to you Monday???? And I have to wait until May 1st???? When everyone else is getting theirs dd tomorrow some today.....You guys sent my deposit back and now holding my money that's paid to you. Please give me my money so I can be done with you guys officially!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Almost ALL banks place a 5 day hold on any deposits - standard banking procedure.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Yeah except for its unless 5,000; an acct open more than 30 days; no overdrafts. And to say the least any checks written on U.S. government is supposed to be made partially if not whole amount available within one business day. Trust! I have been reading high and low on this matter. Deposited the 24th with a message that it would be available soon until I clicked submit. They are bamboozlers!

My Credit Union and Wells Fargo Bank holds all deposits, including Federal direct deposits for 5 days - they always have, reguardless of the amount.  Social Security is held.  My grandsons military pay direct deposits are held for 5 days at his bank.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Point period is THE U.S. treasury specifically gave me a date that my check was cleared. And I'm sure you have the option of speaking with someone from your bank to inquire about the matter. Like I stated originally, I just want my money so I can be through with this scamming company. I have been a customer for a couple of years, have direct deposit set up, receive tax refund here....and they treat their customers like crap. And my apologies but if you are a turbo agent please steer clear of me. The company has lost thousands of customers from this communication issue Turbo Intuit Green Dot Bank turbo card bonneville bank, etc. I **bleep** sure can speak with someone at PNC prepaid. Ha! Thanks for trying. They still have no excuse.

I am retired and  do not work for TurboTax or anyone else.

Good for you! Consider yourself to be blessed. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies