turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo card stimulus payment

I have not received my tax refund either. It says it's still processing and I filed back in January. 

Did you get a cash advance with your refund?

I will never use turbo again! Lessons learned! I’ll use my real bank account next time. 

I made less then $10,000 last year i still have nothing pending on my turbocard either, however people who have $30,000 plus income last year already have theirs in their account to spend? Wtf!!?? My brother gets social security and he got his money physically in his account Friday. His household income is over $40,000 With his 1700 a month from his ss and his wife makes 500 a week take home. I'm not hating on people who already have theirs I'm happy as hell for them but this is getting ridiculous. Low income people first remember. Yea i don't **bleep** think so.

HennyJo

I totally agree! We deserve a response that answers our question. 

@HennyJo wrote:

I totally agree! We deserve a response that answers our question. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

The stimulus money will arrive either in your bank account if you set up direct deposit with the IRS for past refunds during tax season, including prepaid cards

Apparently not if you got a cash advance 🤬🤬🤬

Did you receive a refund advance or have tax prep fees deducted from your refund?

It will come to prepaid cards says the IRS. 

I already filed I have direct deposit is there a check pending date for me?

Here is a Turbo Tax Stimulus for 2020 group on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/[phone number removed]8754/

I think that If there are no answers provided we should all band together and file a class action lawsuit on this company.... I have nothing in my account and no answers to what to do. My family needs this money right now and they are playing games... You offer a service that in the end causes us hurt financially later with no answers. Give us some answers and compensation.

@Chefdan1980 wrote:

I think that If there are no answers provided we should all band together and file a class action lawsuit on this company.... I have nothing in my account and no answers to what to do. My family needs this money right now and they are playing games... You offer a service that in the end causes us hurt financially later with no answers. Give us some answers and compensation.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies