turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Emilyisgreat808
Returning Member

Turbo Debit card - Stimulus payment

So I filed my taxes this year and already received my refund through Direct deposit and chose the turbo tax debit card as my payment. My refund came through fast and easy! So I’m wondering why people are saying if you chose the turbo debit card on your refund you’ll get it through the mail? On all the articles I’ve read if the IRS has your direct deposit account on file it will be sent there. So Im pretty sure im getting my payment directed to my turbo tax card as any other banking account. Can someone provide information that would say otherwise? Thanks! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

i lost the debit card i received what can or what do i do

what do i do if i loose my debit card that i received from u guys and can i get another one or a replacement and what will that do to the stimulas check that will be coming in

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

We don't have definitive information as to whether or not the stimulus will go on the card or not.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@Emilyisgreat808 @It says if you got a card issued through sbb you get a check mailed. SBB takes the fees owed for TurboTax but they don’t issue the debit cards. Some have gotten notifications saying they have a pending deposit on there card and will be available by the 15th of April. They have shown pictures of it. I haven’t gotten one yet. I have called and checked daily. But nothing. So good luck

Well I went to the irs.gov get my payment today to track my stimulus check and it came back with they do not have banking information for us so I had to add my bank information in the irs.gov. Would have been nice to know a week ago....  that we wouldn’t be getting them on our turbo cards! You’re working with the IRS no way Turbo didn’t know this information! I won’t be a returning customer and I have been using you guys for years! Super unhappy! 

I signed up for the TurboTax debit card when I filed my taxes, according to the IRS website this morning they are NOT depositing it on my TurboTax card, I had to re-enter my direct deposit information. I had the fees deducted from my card but the routing number and account number on my return matched the card. Hope this helps. Go to the IRS website ASAP and enter direct deposit information or you will get a paper check.

I use the Turbo debit card and got my taxes on a just fine but when I check the status of my stimulus payment the only thing list of his last 4 of my social security number and not the last 4 of the bank account listed for the Turbo debit card I'm not sure why this is or what will happen or what I can even do it as anyone have any good answers

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

That is what a lot of people are seeing and they are still getting their deposit.  Be patient.

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies