turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo card stimulus payment

So I saw someone on social media post their screenshot of turbo tax app notifying them that their $1700 will be available on the 15th. Hasn’t responded yet to me asking if he used refund advance 

Well I’d like to believe something like this would never happen again but I honestly want folks to learn from this and turn their backs on turbo and never use them again have them hungry miserable and wondering where next dollar coming from then all their call directed to my phone so I can jerk them like they are the rest of the country 

@Joe124 wrote:

Well I’d like to believe something like this would never happen again but I honestly want folks to learn from this and turn their backs on turbo and never use them again have them hungry miserable and wondering where next dollar coming from then all their call directed to my phone so I can jerk them like they are the rest of the country 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Chris,

Zero balance, negative bakance, FINE.

Long as its active. But for our stats (read history if u need to) You DO HAVE kids right?

Ashante,

Let us kniw what TIME they got that notification.

Maybe the next wave is sstarting if they just recently got that notification thus evening vs thus mirning.

Thc

Money Binoculars1,

This was about 4 hours ago that they posted their screenshot 

For those who are here for the facts, as I am:

I am a single parent. Head of household. I received the advance on my return this year and it went to a turbo card. The acct is still active. I filed on January 27th. 

I won’t state my income since it would appear from previous comments that it only matters in the case of a paper check, but my stimulus payment should be $1700.

I haven’t received a notification for a pending deposit, by email nor text.

*Edited: I do receive notifications, and I did pay turbo’s filing fees this year. Even though I received an advance, the routing and account numbers on my return match that of the Turbo card.

@DoninGA but that doesn’t answer the question we have all been asking ALL DAY. 
For those who are PARENTS AND who used REFUND ADVANCE, and/or had tax preparation fees deducted will we still receive our stimulus in deposit? Routing and account number are the same on the app as they are on the return, we have established THAT. We are asking about PARENTS AND REFUND ADVANCE CUSTOMERS!!!! 

Ashante,

Good. That could be befinning of next waave. Of which I am in!

But i dont have notifications turned on, and am locked out of the website

When I try to log into the app it says that it is “unavailable” at this time, so I’m really hoping that it has something to do with that.

hopefully we are apart of that next wave! 

I’m receiving the same error Ashante and have been for a few hours now

Kjacob,

Thank you.

Again, the trend is - People with kids AINT seein nuthin yet.

Weve only had one in 10 slip thru that crack, and that was this evening. Possibly beginning of next wave.

You got notications for ttcard turned on? You do get emails from them?

Ashante,

My previous ttpost got taken diwn by tt earlier today bc some people git violent.

I had been running it since friday. It got up to 32 pages. I learned ALOT!

What i learned is: ALLLLL those nitpicky factors dont matter! Advance, fees, yada yada...DONT MATTA!!

ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS: That the rtg and acct # on your 1040 matches where u want the money to go.

As long as it does, the most productive path to follow is the one I am Trailblazing.

You AINT gonna find No More Sense on here that what im sellin💂💂

I feel like people with kids should have received theirs first.

I forgot to add, yes, I had fees deducted as well.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies