Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo card stimulus payment

Did they make an agreement to send your payment onto your turbo card yet?? I had the lowest income and yet I didn't receive it. Has anyone recieved the payment on their turbo card??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

424 Replies

I haven’t even received my refund let alone the stimulus. For some reason mine still says irs is processing my return. Im piss because I can’t get ahold of anyone.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

@Marissafaye1216

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m in a Facebook group and multiple people have received a text message and stating they have a pending deposit on to their turbo card that will post on the 15th. Me personally have not received anything from mine. 

This doesn’t answer anyone’s questions though. Those links don’t say anything regarding where the stimulus is going. 

What’s name of your Facebook group?

Fsupame
Returning Member

What’s the Facebook group?

This is the worst customer service response ever. So, those of us who got our taxes on the greendot card will find out if the stimulus reaches us by the method we got our taxes by of it comes or not. What an aweful company. It should be pretty straight forward, that way people can find alternative methods. 

Turbo Card app sent me a notification earlier saying $1200 payment is being processed and will be posted into my turbo account on the 15th of April. So I assume they will be using Turbo Cards for payments. 

I will never use turbotax again they lost so many customers this garbage company 

@Marissafaye1216 wrote:

I will never use turbotax again they lost so many customers this garbage company 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Coopsue wrote:

This is the worst customer service response ever. So, those of us who got our taxes on the greendot card will find out if the stimulus reaches us by the method we got our taxes by of it comes or not. What an aweful company. It should be pretty straight forward, that way people can find alternative methods. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@garretg818 wrote:

This doesn’t answer anyone’s questions though. Those links don’t say anything regarding where the stimulus is going. 

I havent received a message either. Ive heard low income ppl will receive their checks first but right now my husband and I are both not working and we only made 12,000 last year.

I have not received a notification either but my brother received his this morning.  What's crazy is I only made 10k last year and he made almost 20k so I am not sure if any of the info about low income getting theres first is accurate.  Also I qualified for the turbotax advance so i hope that doesn't screw me either.  I wish we could get a solid answer from turbotax so we can stop the wondering.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies